The 7000 Total Nitrogen/Sulfur Analyzer, model TN/TS 7000, is the most sensitive simultaneous analyzer to detect fast and accurate trace level sulfur and nitrogen concentrations by one single analysis. The analyzer supports a wide range of petrochemical and refinery applications such as liquids and LPG/Gas sample types.
Combined with excellent uptime, matrix independence, exceptional linearity and enhanced performance, the TN/TS 7000 is the ideal solution for both demanding and routine applications.
The TN/TS 7000 model makes use of vertical sample introduction and high temperature oxidation followed by UV-Fluorescence (TS-UVF) and chemiluminescence (TN-CLD) detection. The system includes the HR 7000 model autosampler. The HR 7000 is a fully fledged liquids sampler with unique capabilities to handle both high volatile and viscous samples, The HR 7000 is available in 5 different configurations with 15 and 121 sample positions
International Regulatory Compliance Methods
- ASTM: D4629, D5453, D6069, D6667, D7184, D7551
- EN 12260
- GB/T 11141
- ISO 20846
- SH/T 0689
- UOP: 971, 981, 987, 989
- Simultaneous Total Sulfur + Nitrogen data down to 30 PPB
- Robust and most compact design
- Accurate, fast and reliable analysis
- Automated sampling and injection of liquid samples
- High performance UV-F and CLD Detectors