NEXIS TOTAL NITROGEN/SULFUR ANALYZER. low detection solids,liquids and LPG's small footprint
Who you buy from matters. EST analytical has been in the combustion analyzer business for over 15 years. Our Service Engineers offer best-in-class after the sale support. Don’t take chances. You can rely on EST analytical. The NexiS is a total nitrogen sulfur combustion analyzer that offers fast, accurate and precise analysis of liquids, LPG’s, gasses and solids. This brand new model is designed to offer standardized and customized solutions to match both current and future analytical needs, ranging from low PPB’s to high PPM’s. From top to bottom, our total nitrogen sulfur combustion analyzer the NexiS will fulfill all of your laboratory needs.
NEXIS GM (Gas Module)
The Nexis GM is designed to introduce safe, accurate and reliable measurement of your Gas and LPG samples for trace level Total Nitrogen and Total Sulfur.
The Nexis GM is designed with 2 fast connectors to connect a Gas or LPG sample cylinder easily and safely to the sampling valve of the Nexis GM, with a fixed volume for automatic sample introduction into the Nexis TN/TS Analyzer.
The Nexis GM is equipped with one sample loop with a volume of 10 mL for gas and one loop with 100 uL for liquefied gas (LPG) samples, which have multiple automatic injection capabilities.
After the pressurized sample cylinder is connected to the sample introduction port of the Nexis GM the user just presses the start button in the NexisLink software to start the analysis. A customer calibration line can be prepared easily to support routine Gas and LPG analyses.
HIGH PERFORMANCE AND HIGH THROUGHPUT OUT OF A SMALL FOOTPRINT
The NexiS Total Nitrogen/Sulfur Analyzer, is the powerful solution for laboratories which require fast simultaneous analysis of nitrogen and sulfur samples. The NexiS incorporates a unique compact combustion tube design connected to sensitive pulsed UV-Fluorescence and chemilumeniscense detectors which provides superior stability, low detection limits and exceptional linearity in compliance with international regulatory methods. The NexiS is also available in Nitrogen and Sulfur only configurations as well. The Nexis comes complete with the AS120. The AS120 is a 120 position XYZ liquids autosampler with unique capabilities to handle both high volatile and viscous samples.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE :
- FAST AND PRECISE MEASUREMENTS OF SOLIDS, LIQUIDS, AND LPG’S
- LOW DETECTION THROUGH REVOLUTIONARY COMBUSTION TUBE DESIGN
- HIGH SENSITIVITY AND HIGHLY RELIABLE DETECTORS
- SIMULTANEOUS SULFUR AND NITROGEN DATA
- EASE OF USE INTUITIVE SOFTWARE AND FAST DATA GENERATION
- EASY ACCESS FOR INSTRUMENT MAINTENANCE
NEXIS LINK ANALYTICAL SOFTWARE
COMPLIANCE AND REGULATIONS
Regulatory bodies all over the world have set challenging low levels of allowed Sulfur concentration in organic fuels for the present and near future. Beside Sulfur, the Nitrogen content in fuels is attracting a lot of attention, in order to protect the environment.
OUR INSTRUMENTS COMPLY WITH THE FOLLOWING INTERNATIONAL STANDARDS FOR :
- TOTAL SULFUR ASTM D5453
- ASTM D6667
- ASTM D7183
- ASTM D7184
- TOTAL NITROGEN ASTM D4629 & ASTM D5762
- ASTM D6069
- Dimensions: (W x H x D) 30 x 32 x 16 inches
- Voltage: 110V, 15A 50/60 Hz
- Power Requirement: 1200 W
- Gas Connector: 1/8″ Swagelok
- Gases: Oxygen 99.6 % (2.6), Argon 99.998 % (4.8)
- Input Gas Pressure: 2-3 bar (30-45 psi)
- Furnace Voltage: 2 x 35V, 50/60 Hz
- Furnace Temperature: (max) 1100 °C (2012 °F)
- Furnace Cooling: Pulling Fan, auto control
- Sample Introduction: Liquids Direct Injection up to 100 µL. Solids Boat Introduction, Liquids 1-40 µL, Solids 1-500 mg. Gas/LPG Loop Sampling Introduction, Gas 10 ml, LPG 100 µL.
- Detector: Sulfur Xenon Pulsed UV-fluorescence
- Detector: Nitrogen Chemiluminescence
- Detector: accuracy Better than 2% CV
- Detector: conditioning Temperature controlled
- Software: NexiS Link software
- Ambient Temperature: 5-35 °C (41-95 °F)