LGX-50 LIQUID GAS EXTRACTOR. increase throughput maximize productivity user friendly interface
Dissolved gas and headspace analysis is becoming more prevalent in today’s environmental lab. There is a constant need to analyze the dissolved gas content of aqueous solutions. This increase is driving the need to automate this testing. EST analytical now provides a new solution that automates this testing, making your laboratory more productive and reliable. Now your lab can stay EPA 5035 compliant when running RSK-175. RSK is a time consuming, labor intensive analysis that requires manual preparation of sample vials prior to the headspace analysis. The new LGX-50 liquid gas extractor completely automates the sample prep for headspace analysis of Methane, Ethane, Ethene, and other compounds in water.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
- THE LGX-50 HOLDS UP TO 50 SAMPLES ALLOWING LABS INCREASED SAMPLE THROUGHPUT.
- THE LGX-50 USES OPTICAL SENSORS ELIMINATE LOST VIAL ERRORS, SYRINGE NOT-HOME ERRORS, AND ELEVATOR NOT-HOME ERRORS ALL OF WHICH REDUCE LABS PRODUCTIVITY.
- THE LGX-50 IS PROVEN AND PROVIDES A RUGGED AND ROBUST XYZ DESIGN THAT MAXIMIZES SAMPLE THROUGHPUT.
- USER FRIENDLY INTERFACE.
- THE LGX-50 OFFERS INTUITIVE SOFTWARE MADE FOR THE END USER ENABLING FASTER PROCESSING OF DISSOLVED GAS SAMPLES.
- WITH REMOTE ACCESS THE LAB CAN CHECK ON SAMPLES FROM ANY LOCATION WHEN CONNECTED TO THE LABS SERVER.