HS9000 Dynamic Headspace moving from current production to discontinued phase of product lifecycle.
For EST Analytical the Discontinued Phase means that we are no longer selling or manufacturing a product. Full service is supported and still provided during this phase, but product updates are less frequent.
As a general rule, EST Analytical provides support for all products as long as parts and materials are readily available. On average this has resulted in a minimum of five years support, starting from the date of the last shipment of the product (in this case the end of 2013).
Key support elements for each of our products are evaluated yearly to make sure we can exceed customer requirements and expectations. The support elements that we evaluate include:
- Availability of repair parts
- Availability of documentation
- Availability of upgrades to extend support options
- Field service technical expertise and certification levels
- Overall technical support expertise