HS9000 Dynamic Headspace moving from discontinued phase to obsolete phase of product life-cycle in December of 2018.
For EST Analytical the Discontinued Phase means that we are no longer selling or manufacturing a product. Full service is supported and still provided during this phase, but product updates are less frequent. The Obsolete Phase means that we can no longer consistently meet or exceed customer expectations regarding any of the key support elements, usually due to an inability to source parts or software obsolescence.
Key support elements for each of our products are evaluated yearly to make sure we can exceed customer requirements and expectations. The support elements that we evaluate include:
- Availability of repair parts
- Availability of documentation
- Availability of upgrades to extend support options
- Field service technical expertise and certification levels
- Overall technical support expertise