COMBUSTION ANALYZERS. vertical and horizontal configurations proven record of detector performance superior service and support
HIGH PERFORMANCE AND HIGH THROUGHPUT OUT OF A SMALL FOOTPRINTSBoth The NexiS and 7000 Total Nitrogen/Sulfur Analyzers, are a powerful solution for laboratories which require fast simultaneous analysis of nitrogen and sulfur samples. The NexiS incorporates a unique compact combustion tube design connected to sensitive pulsed UV-Fluorescence and chemiluminescence detectors which provides superior stability, low detection limits and exceptional linearity in compliance with international regulatory methods. The NexiS and 7000 are also available in Nitrogen and Sulfur only configurations as well. The Nexis and 7000 comes complete with autosamplers. Each autosampler provides capabilities to handle both high volatile and viscous samples.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
- FAST AND PRECISE MEASUREMENTS OF SOLIDS, LIQUIDS, AND LPG’S
- LOW DETECTION THROUGH REVOLUTIONARY COMBUSTION TUBE DESIGN
- HIGH SENSITIVITY AND HIGHLY RELIABLE DETECTORS
- SIMULTANEOUS SULFUR AND NITROGEN DATA
- EASE OF USE INTUITIVE SOFTWARE AND FAST DATA GENERATION
- EASY ACCESS FOR INSTRUMENT MAINTENANCE
- INTUITIVE ANALYTICAL SOFTWARE
- COMPLIANCE AND REGULATIONS
Regulatory bodies all over the world have set challenging low levels of allowed Sulfur concentration in organic fuels for the present and near future. Beside Sulfur, the Nitrogen content in fuels is attracting a lot of attention, in order to protect the environment.