7000 TOTAL NITROGEN/SULFUR ANALYZER. low detection liquids and LPG's vertical sample introduction
The 7000 Total Nitrogen/Sulfur Analyzer, model TN/TS 7000, is the most sensitive simultaneous analyzer to detect fast and accurate trace level sulfur and nitrogen concentrations by one single analysis. The analyzer supports a wide range of petrochemical and refinery applications such as liquids and LPG/Gas sample types.
Combined with excellent uptime, matrix independence, exceptional linearity and enhanced performance, the TN/TS 7000 is the ideal solution for both demanding and routine applications.
The TN/TS 7000 model makes use of vertical sample introduction and high temperature oxidation followed by UV-Fluorescence (TS-UVF) and chemiluminescence (TN-CLD) detection. The system includes the HR 7000 model autosampler. The HR 7000 is a fully fledged liquids sampler with unique capabilities to handle both high volatile and viscous samples, The HR 7000 is available in 5 different configurations with 15 and 121 sample positions
GM 7000(Gas Module)
The GM 7000 is designed to introduce safe, accurate and reliable measurement of your Gas and LPG samples for trace level Total Nitrogen and Total Sulfur.
The Nexis GM is designed with 2 fast connectors to connect a Gas or LPG sample cylinder easily and safely to the sampling valve of the Nexis GM, with a fixed volume for automatic sample introduction into the Nexis TN/TS Analyzer.
The Nexis GM is equipped with one sample loop with a volume of 10 mL for gas and one loop with 100 uL for liquefied gas (LPG) samples, which have multiple automatic injection capabilities.
After the pressurized sample cylinder is connected to the sample introduction port of the Nexis GM the user just presses the start button in the NexisLink software to start the analysis. A customer calibration line can be prepared easily to support routine Gas and LPG analyses.
KEY ADVANTAGES OF THE TN/TS 7000:
- SIMULTANEOUS TOTAL SULFUR + NITROGEN DATA DOWN TO 30 PPB
- ROBUST AND MOST COMPACT DESIGN
- ACCURATE, FAST AND RELIABLE ANALYSIS
- AUTOMATED SAMPLING AND INJECTION OF LIQUID SAMPLES
- HIGH PERFORMANCE UV-F AND CLD DETECTORS
INTERNATIONAL REGULATORY COMPLIANCE METHODS:
- ASTM: D4629, D5453, D6069, D6667, D7184, D7551
- EN 12260
- GB/T 11141
- ISO 20846
- SH/T 0689
- UOP: 971, 981, 987, 989
OTHER RELATED PRODUCTS TO TN/TS 7000 MODEL:
- TN 7000
- TS 7000
- GM 7000 – GAS BOX
- HR 7000 – TOWER AUTOSAMPLER
- Dimensions: (W x H x D) 24 x 43 x 23 inches
- Weight: 25.1 lbs
- Voltage: 110V, 1.5A 50/60 Hz
- Power Requirement: 1200 W
- Gas Connector: 1/8″ Swagelok
- Gases: Oxygen 99.6 % (2.6), Argon 99.998 % (4.8)
- Input Gas Pressure: 2-3 bar (30-45 psi)
- Furnace Voltage: 2 x 24V, 50/60 Hz
- Furnace Temperature: (max) 1250 °C (2282 °F)
- Furnace Cooling: Pulling Fan, auto control
- Sample Matrix: Liquid Organics (high and low boiling points)
- Detector: Sulfur UV-fluorescence
- Detector: Nitrogen Chemiluminescence
- Detector: accuracy Better than 2% CV
- Detector: conditioning Temperature controlled
- Software: Athena
- Ambient Temperature: 5-35 °C (41-95 °F)